|Packaging Size||25 Kg|Applications:
|ASSAY (Sb2O3)||95.600% Min.|
|Arsenic (As) ||0.06% Max.|
|Lead (Pb)||0.065% Max.|
|Iron (Fe)||0.002% Max.|
|Average Particle Size (Microns)||1.1|
|Whiteness ||99.00% Min.|
|Residue on 325 Mesh ||0.10% Max.|
- The major use of Antimony Oxide is as a Flame Retardant synergist in plastics, rubber, textiles, adhesives, fiberglass & Paper
- Glass manufacturers use it as a fining agent or as degasser (to remove bubbles)
- Paint manufacturer use Antimony Oxide as a white pigment. It is sometimes used with other materials to form yellow pigments
- Packed in 25 kilograms multiwall paper bags, 40 bags per pallet
- Each pallet is stretch wrapped in polyethylene to prevent shifting of the bags during transit.
We offer to our clients superior quality of Antimony Trioxide Wetted
with DOP that is mostly used as a flame retardant synergies in plastics, rubber, textiles, adhesives and many more objects. Besides these applications our product is also used by glass and paint manufacturers.