|Packaging Size||25 Kg|
|ASSAY (Sb2O3)||95.600% Min.|
|Arsenic (As) Max.||0|
|Lead (Pb)||0.065% Max.|
|Iron (Fe)||0.002% Max.|
|Average Particle Size (Microns)||1.1|
|Residue on 325 Mesh Max.||0|
- The major use of Antimony Oxide is as a Flame Retardant synergist in plastics, rubber, textiles, adhesives, fiberglass & Paper.
- Glass manufacturers use it as a fining agent or as degasser (to remove bubbles)
- Porcelain and Enameling services use it as an opacifier.
- Paint manufacturers use Antimony Oxide as a white pigment. It is sometimes used with other materials to form yellow pigments
Antimony Trioxide Sb2O3
- Packed in 25 kilograms multiwall paper bags, 40 bags per pallet
- Each pallet is stretch wrapped in polyethylene to prevent shifting of the bags during transit.
offered comes with constitution of ASSAY (Sb2O3) 95.600% Min, DIDP 0.04, Arsenic (As) Max 0, Lead (Pb) 0.065% Max and Iron (Fe) 0.002% Max. With an average particle size of 1.1 microns, it mainly finds use as a flame retardant synergist in the paper, plastics, rubber, textiles, adhesives, fiberglass. Other than this, it is also used by glass manufacturers as fining agents or in form of degasser for removal of bubbles. Some of its other uses include in porcelain and enameling services as an opacifier and by paint manufacturers as a white pigment. We offer it in the packing of 25 kg multiwall paper bags with the provision of 40 bags per pallet.