Technical Composition: Applications:
|ASSAY (Sb2O3)||95.600% Min.|
|Arsenic (As) ||0.06% Max.|
|Lead (Pb)||0.065% Max.|
|Iron (Fe)||0.002% Max.|
|Average Particle Size (Microns)||1.1|
|Whiteness ||99.00% Min.|
|Residue on 325 Mesh ||0.10% Max.|
- The major use of Antimony Oxide is as a Flame Retardant synergist in plastics, rubber, textiles, adhesives, fiberglass & Paper
- Glass manufacturers use it as a fining agent or as degasser (to remove bubbles)
- Paint manufacturers use Antimony Oxide as a white pigment. It is sometimes used with other materials to form yellow pigments
- Packed in 25 kilograms multiwall paper bags, 40 bags per pallet
- Each pallet is stretch wrapped in polyethylene to prevent shifting of the bags during transit.
We offer to our clients superior quality of Antimony Trioxide Wetted With 4% DIDP
that is mostly used as a flame retardant synergies
in plastics, rubber, textiles, adhesives and many more objects. Besides these applications, our product is also used by glass and paint manufacturers.